Welcome to the ISRC eLearning Academy. Free Professional Development hours can be obtained individually or as a group.
All participants will complete the following submission form for each module completed:
Click on a module to view and access training materials. To obtain credit for free Professional Development hours, please see the checklist that is included with each module. Complete the checklist and return it to ISRC via fax, e-mail, or regular mail with any additional required documents. The complete information is on the checklist.
Your submission will be reviewed and returned to you within 30 days.
For Groups / Teacher Institute Days:
The Illinois Service Resource Center eLearning Academy can be used to provide Teacher Institute training at no cost. ISRC videotapes presentations by experts from around the country and makes them available on the ISRC website.
To use the eLearning Academy for Teacher Institutes, use the following steps:
1. Participants view the video together as a group
2. Participants complete the quiz individually
3. Participants complete one of the activities with a partner or in small groups
4. Participants complete the evaluation form
5. Submit the sign in sheet, ISRC Professional Development Submission Forms, Quizzes, Activities, and Evaluation Forms to ISRC.