ISRC Parent Facilitators have a goal of increasing meaningful involvement of parents in the education of their children who are deaf and hard of hearing. They assist with developing opportunities for parents to participate at school and coordinate parent events. All ISRC Parent Facilitators have a child with a hearing loss, so they understand the day-to-day struggles. Feel free to contact these individuals if you would like to network with other parents of children who are deaf and hard of hearing.
ISRC's Parent Facilitators are:
- ECHO – South Suburbs: Shanna Sigers ([email protected])
- Eisenhower – South Sub: Eva Savickas
- LEASE – LaSalle County: Danielle Sibert
- Plainfield: Christy Woodall
- Schaumburg Dist. 54: Edie Runnion
([email protected], [email protected])
- LWASE – Lincoln Way: Heather Miller ([email protected])
- District U-46: Sandy Caesarz ([email protected])
Join the ISRC Team as a Parent Facilitator
ISRC is hiring Parent Facilitators for additional schools and special education cooperatives. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. For more information, see full position description.